Ace's Trial "Brags"
* Ace earned his first two NSTRA placements in the same weekend placing 3rd one day and 4th the next at Bartlesville, OK.
* Ace would go on to place two more times that season earning a 4th and a second in consecutive days in a May trial in Sharon, OK giving him 3 points towards his NSTRA Championship.
* Aside from one fourth Ace was unable to place in the fall of the 2009 season but was very competitive against some of the toughest dogs in the nation. However, when the spring season came Ace went on an impressive run in what I consider to be his breakout season placing 6 times before the spring season ended as he earned 8 more points towards his NSTRA CH.
* At the Oklahoma Region Elimination Final Ace placed 2nd runner-up earning him two more points towards his CH. These points are especially significant as it was the first time Ace earned first place points.
* Ace picked up right where he left of from the 2010 spring season the following fall. In his first weekend of trialing that season Ace placed 3 times adding 6 more points to his totals, one of which being a first place placement. Ace placed 3 more times that fall adding 4 more points for a total of 10 points in the fall.
* Ace had a very succesful 2011 spring. He placed 7 times this spring earning his second winning run, and adding 9 more points to his totals. Ace has currently amassed 33 total points towards his NSTRA CH. Only 18 are needed, but Ace needs one more winning run to finish his title out. I fully expect him to get it this fall.
* In a late spring trial Ace continued his hot streak by winning third in Glenrose, Texas, and second in Waverly, Nebraska. These placements would be carried over to the 2011 fall standings where Ace placed three more times adding 5 points to his total.
* Ace started his 2012 spring with a bang by placing first and second his first weekend of the spring in Corsicana, TX. The winning run was especially important as Ace earned his NSTRA Champion title with this run.